Are you looking for part time employment with flexible hours in a relaxed and fun environment? Do you relate well with people and love to shop for stuff? Do you want to get paid to shop? Then we have the perfect job for you!
West M Products is looking for a new team member to join our growing business. The ideal candidate for this position is detail oriented, loves to win and produce results, is self-reliant, and enjoys brick and mortar retail store shopping. Solid technical computer skills and spreadsheet expertise (Google Sheets or Excel) is a plus.
- Purchasing retail products at brick and mortar stores according to prescribed training regimens
- Relationship development
- Data review and interpretation
- Travel to area retail stores
- Active team participation
Key Abilities, Skills, and Competencies
- Ability and desire to work flexible hours - with the normal routine of up to 5 days a week and minimum of 20 hours per week
- Self starter
- Reliable, trustworthy, and fun
- Experienced Smart phone and app user, MAC or PC user
- Ability to learn and work with established systems
- Ability to solve problems
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to occasionally assist with other projects related to the business
- Compensation: Hourly rate to start with opportunity to make substantially more money after training and demonstrated success within the first 45 days (typically $18-$25/hour).
- Hours: flexible, part time (min 20 hours/week +) but can work full time
- Must have reliable transportation and a smart phone
- Location: This is a remote position but the successful candidate must live in the vicinity of Grand Rapids, Michigan
Inquiries: To apply, submit resume and cover letter. In your cover letter, please write at least two sentences about why you would be a good fit for this role. In the subject line of your email, please place the following: I Want To Work For You to email@example.com Candidates who qualify can expect a working interview and a background and references check. Questions? Call Michele at 517-285-3232