Position Title: Women’s Director
Position Type: Part-Time Salary
Position Hours: 20-40 hours per week
Purpose: To carry out the shared Mission, Vision & Values of Crossroads as the leader of the Women’s Ministry
Goal(s): To raise up and disciple women by leading a ministry that is marked by Crossroads’ three core distinctives:
- Worship: Pursuit of God
- Community: Pursuit of One Another
- Mission: Pursuit of our Neighbor
Reports to: Community Life Pastor
- Three to five years of related ministry experience
- Experience & passion in the areas discipleship and mentorship
- Ability to review, evaluate & choose appropriate Biblical content
- Worship: Equip through teaching of the word, prayer, and discipleship. Represent our belief that all of life is worship and the gathered expression of church is a launching place for worship in every area of life.
- Community: Create environments where women can know and be known. Value having this lived out within the four walls of Crossroads and in homes, around tables.
- Mission: Raise up & equip the women of Crossroads to fulfill their calling as a priest (an active participant in the work of ministry). Encourage women to pursue their passions and promote a culture that views the work we do outside the walls of the church as important and valuable.
- Manage the day-to-day administration of the Women’s Ministry including oversight of the Women’s Ministry budget.
- Participate on the Adult Ministries Team & larger Crossroads Staff by promoting a culture of collaboration and shared responsibility for the larger Crossroads Family.
- Look for ways to raise up a team of volunteers that share in the leadership of the Women’s Ministry.
- Lead in such a way that the participants experience the Women’s Ministry as being: simple, restful & real
- Shepherd and disciple the women of Crossroads by creating a culture of intentional discipleship by facilitating one-on-one or group discipleship opportunities.
- Align with the doctrinal beliefs and the mission, vision & values of Crossroads.
- Be a growing follower of Jesus seeking to be a disciple who makes disciples
- Participate in weekly gatherings and community within the Crossroads Family
- Have a plan to prioritize personal, spiritual & emotional health including sabbath and healthy rhythms of rest & refreshment.
- Submit to staff leadership & Crossroads’ Elder Board
- Be a participatory team member, committed to unity, collaboration, and both giving & receiving feedback from one another.
Benefits: See Employee Handbook