We are looking for a nanny to help care for our 1 year old daughter at our home in Marne (just outside of Walker). Days and hours would vary slightly, but will mainly be Wednesdays and Thursdays. The hours will mostly be 8am - 4:30pm or 10am - 4:30pm I work as a Registered Nurse so my schedule is variable. We will discuss more schedule specifics once you apply!
We are looking for someone starting in the end of August, continuing through December. There will be potential to continue into 2022 as well. This would be a perfect opportunity for a college student looking for a flexible job with their classes! We are within 15 minutes from both GVSU and downtown GR.
Skills and Requirements:
- Energetic and caring person who is excited to help our daughter learn and grow
- Christian faith that will pray with, read Bible stories to, and sing music with our daughter
- Experienced with toddlers
- Reliable, flexible, and responsible
- Is able to provide their own transportation
- Comfortable with a dog
- Helps with light house work
- CPR and First Aid not required but preferred
Even if you can only provide one of the days, we could be flexible. We look forward to hearing from you!