Lead Teacher qualifications are as follows:
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Be a positive role model of caregiving for staff and children.
* Be CPR, First Aid, and Bloodborne Pathogen certified, or be willing to obtain certification upon hire.
* Recent or be willing to obtain a TB test certificate upon hire.
* Honest, reliable, punctual, have minimal absences, and have dependable transportation.
* Be customer service oriented and professional.
* Maintain calm during busy times of the day.
* Be aware of the unique needs of toddlers and preschoolers.
* Be available for full-time employment, within the hours of 6:30 AM - 6:30 PM, Monday - Friday.
*Child Development Education and Experience required for Lead Teaching positions.
Job Type: Full-time