This position will be responsible for handling a variety of tasks, both routine and those requiring more advanced skill related to office and program operations and communication, to ensure effective and efficient support of the SpringGR (SGR) Leadership Team.
Culture of Care
We recruit only the most skilled and dedicated people who are service-oriented, collaborative, adaptable, and who possess the highest level of integrity. Our employees experience a meaningful workplace where they can make a valuable and appreciated impact in our communities. RDV Staffing supports the Initiative in their hiring needs. Full-time employees are eligible for a robust healthcare program, 401(k) plan with a generous 7.5% match, time off, and other meaningful benefits.
Duties and Responsibilities
SpringGR Program Support
- In coordination with the Directors and the team, plan and implement the logistics for virtual and in-person trainings, meetings and events related to SGR, including assisting with the Network Wide Graduation event and site celebrations and other alumni events.
- Support participants, alumni, coach and facilitator and SGR Leadership team during virtual or in-person events and trainings as requested.
- Create & set-up PowerPoint presentations.
- Be confident using various technologies used to support trainings and events. Determine best route to troubleshoot any issues with Technology. Work with available IT support when necessary.
- Assist with updating the online learning platform.
- Stay abreast of program changes, and demonstrate flexibility when assisting with implementation of program changes in collaboration with SGR Directors and staff.
- Record participant information and organize and maintain contact lists in Sales Force.
- Be a power user of Sales Force and create reports as requested.
- Collect payments for training events.
- Communicate as requested to participants and alumni via text or email including preparation of communication drafts.
- Coordinate, set-up, and maintain cleanliness in the office space for in-person SGR class sessions.
- Assist with data collection and reporting of information relevant to the program.
- Provide the following administrative support for the SGR Leadership Team:
- Schedule SGR events, coordinate meeting space and other logistics.
- Set up meetings for the team and directors as requested.
- Organize documents and historical records.
- Organize and order office supplies and materials as needed or requested.
- Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the kitchen area and main office areas.
- Attend meetings as requested, complete expense reports and other general office duties as needed.
Elements of Success
- Business or related college degree preferred and/or a minimum of three to five years of administrative assistant experience in a business or non-profit environment required.
- Previous experience in not-for-profit setting and/or community affairs desirable.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Internet.
- Task oriented and problem-solving mentality with ability to learn technology quickly.
- Must have flexibility to work evenings if needed.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, English grammar, spelling, punctuation and composition skills.
- A good understanding of general office practices, procedures, and office equipment.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to initiate, prioritize, follow through on projects, and work independently.
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong ability to anticipate the needs of staff.
- Demonstrated ability to interface effectively with a variety of people; personal demeanor which is mature, courteous, cheerful, and gracious.
- Demonstrated experience or an understanding of relationships and networking in multi-cultural contexts.
- Shares commitment to and is comfortable producing communications in a way that represents Christian beliefs and principles.
- Must be able to operate an automobile and be in possession of a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to lift/transport boxes of up to thirty (30) pounds.
- Ability to climb steps and stairs, bend, and kneel.